Menopause caseation of menstruation, while climacteric means women gradually changes from reproductive into one of senescence. Caseation of menstruation occurs between the ages of 40 -50.
Common signs and symptoms of Menopause
- hot flushes and night sweats
- loss of libido (sex drive)
- vaginal dryness and pain, itching or discomfort during sex
- palpitations (heartbeats that suddenly become more noticeable)
- mood changes, such as depression, anxiety or tiredness
- sleeping problems, such as insomnia
- urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Homeopathy approach to menopause - Menopause Treatment in Homeopathy
Holypills clinic has helped hundreds of women through this delicate transition of life, without the dangerous side-effects of the cruder conventional drugs.
- Homeopathy supports you as an individual.
- Homeopathic remedies have no side effects.
- Homeopathy heals often other ailments besides the ones being presented.
- Homeopathy is an effective alternative to Hormone replacement therapy.
- Homeopathy is gentle, effective, safe and natural.
- You don't need to suffer with mood swings, hot flashes and many other common symptoms associated with the menopause.
Homeopathy can be a wonderful companion and friend for women to sail smoothly and symptom free through the transition from the mother to the crone.